Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why wasn't i one?

There's this one thing... one of a million things probably... that pisses me off so much.

It's those pretty and young girls flaunting all they have on Facebook.

When i say young that doesn't mean that i, myself, am old. I am young but their kind of young-ness is the fact they're between 12 and 17. I've already passed that stage and i didn't pass it by "flaunting whatever beauty i may or may not have had". I never had guy after guy wanting me, i never had guys hung up on me to the point that they'd discuss their heartaches with other people.

I had this one friend, had because he moved away and we don't really talk anymore, but yeah i had this friend who liked a younger girl, and she is very pretty i tell you. He kept talking about her with me, saying this and that, ranting, asking for advice, etc... and the girl was.. hmm i don't really remember her age but something between 13 and 16.. but c'mon shes so young and he was a few years older than me, at the time i was 18.

It makes me wonder what it takes to be one of those girls. Why wasn't i one?

No comments:

Post a Comment