Thursday, September 30, 2010

Goodbye September

So its the last day of September and the song "wake me up when September ends" is echoing in my head. I'm ending this month on blogger with only 11 posts, mainly because I don't have such an eventful and interesting life to write about. But it felt right to type a little something tonight. So goodbye September and hello October. Time seems to fly by.. scary..

I'm starting Uni again this Sunday with 5 subjects that i hope I'll be able to pass with good grades.. damn i have maths *dies* I really really hope i don't fail it!

The clock ticks by warning me that midnight is very close and that i should hurry up and type something decent and post it before the clock strikes 12..

I don't have anything decent to type sadly. All i have is a mind full of whirling emotions.. disappointment.. hurt.. solitude..

No comments:

Post a Comment