Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8

So I'm going to try and blog every couple of days or so just because i don't want to have just 5 posts in each month.

I really don't do much these so there isn't much to talk about.

So on Saturday i went to the mall and got a few things from to-buy-list and everything is listed in the updated list before this post. I was looking for a pretty cardigan but couldn't find one the right length or color, my cousin bought one from Forever21 but it had striped and I'm not a big stripes fan. And today i happened to walk into Mango and browse around, i saw a lot of cardigans, a few colors and different styles but couldn't decide which one to buy and i also didn't think any of them would suit me much.. i don't know.. maybe it was an insecure moment. Maybe I'll go back in a few days and just pick one.

I've decided to make a quotes collection book/notebook. I've written down about 11 or 12 so far. I hope i end up getting a huge collection and actually fill up the notebook =)

No comments:

Post a Comment