Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Weekend Is Here!

Finally the weekend is here!

October hasn't been a good month for me. So much drama, so many problems and overall gloom and doom. I've been having bad days for a while, nothing goes right and something just HAS TO go wrong. Please let this be a slow event-less weekend!

The one good thing i can mention is the fact that the weather is starting to get cooler. We've been having a cool breeze for a couple of days. It actually felt cool today. Sort of like a perfect weather as it wasn't too hot or too cold, this was in the afternoon obviously as the sun at midday is horrible. So hello winter! Hello to jackets, coats, boots, tights, scarves and sweaters. Hello to hot tea with milk, hot chocolate, hot baths and possibly rainy days.

I love you summer but I'm sort of tired of you, bye bye now, see you next year!

So lately I've been looking at photos of overfilled bookshelves, huge libraries and simply books in general and it made me wish i had a large library. It made me wish i had shelves upon shelves of books. I need to start reading again. I was hoping I'd be able to in Uni but i really haven't had the time. Hopefully i will do some much needed reading this week. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment